Mar 7, 2013

Start from the shortest chapters

Previously I decided to start from the Gospel according to Mark.

Now I've changed my mind, and rather start from the shortest chapters in the New Testaments. I study them word for word, and then load it onto my MP3 to listen to them often. This way I can utilize the little time squeezed out from my daily work and maximize the number of chapters which I can listen with understanding.

Here is a table of the number of verses of all the chapters of the New Testament.

Today I have several hours to studying Koine Greek. So I read the book by Mounce, A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek. I've borrowed it from a library. Someone has recalled it and I have to return it by March 14. I had better use it as much as I can now!

No comments:

Post a Comment